CEC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The main forum for the CEC or Colony Emergency Coalition (Astro Empires)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help us noobs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blatko

help us noobs Empty
PostSubject: help us noobs   help us noobs EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:42 pm

ok guys help help help i have no idea what i'm doing just building stuff what i think i need...

and not to mention that i have no idea about other things too... i have occupied 2 bases... what do i get out of it lol Very Happy

and stuff like that... post here all that can help.. ie trade... know nothing about that too
Back to top Go down
Obrusnine

help us noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: help us noobs   help us noobs EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:58 am

hahaha. There is no point in occupying a base. After you pillage it just leave them to deal with the results.
Back to top Go down
bigb

help us noobs Empty
PostSubject: eco.   help us noobs EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:56 pm

well occupying bases can be good and bad its anywhere from 4-30 extra credits an hour and good at pissing ppl off. if you occupy an inactive or npc keep it till a better one comes along. if its someone who can fight back drop the base unless you are having a war than at least keep a fighter on it it will cut their production eco and slow them down.

for building a base start out with metal ref. to get production and construction going then build robotics ( i build which evers cheaper) now if you have a metal 3 planet build the crap out of those ref. cuz you can make that base into a fleet spamming basterd.
build crystal mines if you got em (crystal 2-3 (you're not gana fine one with 3 there all taken) don't build bases on crystal 1 cuz its a waste every building except crystal mine gives you +1 to eco)
i build at first a lv 10 space port gives you 3 routes with 20 extra income.

for more info check out wiki you can learn so much on each page you read.
Back to top Go down
Obrusnine

help us noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: help us noobs   help us noobs EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:15 pm

bigb wrote:
well occupying bases can be good and bad its anywhere from 4-30 extra credits an hour and good at pissing ppl off. if you occupy an inactive or npc keep it till a better one comes along. if its someone who can fight back drop the base unless you are having a war than at least keep a fighter on it it will cut their production eco and slow them down.

for building a base start out with metal ref. to get production and construction going then build robotics ( i build which evers cheaper) now if you have a metal 3 planet build the crap out of those ref. cuz you can make that base into a fleet spamming basterd.
build crystal mines if you got em (crystal 2-3 (you're not gana fine one with 3 there all taken) don't build bases on crystal 1 cuz its a waste every building except crystal mine gives you +1 to eco)
i build at first a lv 10 space port gives you 3 routes with 20 extra income.

for more info check out wiki you can learn so much on each page you read.

*shrug* I dont rly like pissing people off anf when you think about it, 20 credits really isn't that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help us noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: help us noobs   help us noobs Empty

Back to top Go down

help us noobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CEC :: General Discussion-
Jump to: